Monday, April 21, 2008

Weeds!


If you like to smoke weed, then the hit show on Showtime is where you need to be.  I just recently started watchin' weeds, you know, since it was 4/20 this past weekend i mind as well, right?  So my friend has Season 1 and Season 2 and lets just say, i need to buy Season 3.  I'm addicted and didn't know it.  When someone comes up with a great story line with a a rich white suburban woman in Agrestic, California, selling weed and gettin her hustle& flow on, there is no wonder i am attached to the television screen like i was addicted to weed my damn self.  Well much to my liking, one of the Olson's is on the show and it is going to make it even better.  Let's just say, the story line is unheard of and i am lovin it.

::roles an L and watches Weeds::

No comments: